Appeal branch is a quasi judicial branch where Additional Commissioner hear and decide appeals/revisions under various Acts and Rules and service matters of Zilla Parishad employees.
(a) Maharashtra Land Revenue Code 1966
1. Appeal under section 247 of M.L.R.C. 1966
2. Revision under section 257 of M.L.R.C. 1966
Review under section 258 of M.L.R.C. 1966
( b) Bombay Village Panchayat Act ,1958
1. Under section 16 (2) of Bombay Village Panchayat Act ,1958
2. Under section 29 (4) of Bombay Village Panchayat Act ,1958
3. Under section 33 (5) of Bombay Village Panchayat Act ,1958
( c) Maharashyra Zilla Parishad service (Discipline & Appeal) Rules 1964
Under section 13,14,15 & 24
(d) Maharahtra Agricultural Lands (Ceiling & Holdings) Act 1961.
1. Revision under section 45 (2)
2. Revision unders section 45 (A)
(e) Bombay Prevention of Fragmentation & Consolidation of Land Holdings Act 1947
1. Revision under section 35.
(f) Maharashtra Rent Control Act. 1999
1. Revision under section 44 of Rent Control Act.
(g) Maharashtra Village Police Act 1967
1.Appeal uder section 9
( h) National Highway Act 1956
1.Application under section 3 G (5)
Additional Commissioner is appointed as a Arbitrator by the Government of India Ministry of Road Transport And Highways i.e. for the NH-3,NH-6,NH-50 (Sinnar Taluka)
* Conduct various enquiries as per the directives of the Divisional Commissioner.
* Duties assigned by the Government and the Divisional Commissioner from time to time .( i.e. election of Standing Committee of Municipal Corporation., Election Observer etc.)
NIC will not be responsible for any decision taken on the basis of information in this website. Contents supplied by various Government Offices